man i am sitting here at work and the new wilson song all jacked up came on and then i realize i hate this woman and she gets on my nerves...her voice just pisses me off...god i wish she never came out...what is your all opinions on gretchen wilson
man i am sitting here at work and the new wilson song all jacked up came on and then i realize i hate this woman and she gets on my nerves...her voice just pisses me off...god i wish she never came out...what is your all opinions on gretchen wilson
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
same here man, can't stand her music, or her..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
i knew i hated this woman as soon as redneck woman came out
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I don't like her songs but she does have a great body, but no face to go with it.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
i dont like her or musik mafia
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I think she is great....brings back the country to country if you know what I mean. Obviously she is popular with the fans with the huge response she's had.
the only people that like her is fat women from ky that considers themselves "redneck women"
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Hey now! I'm an average sized woman from VA and I like her!! Her music gives me a little energy.
to do what go drink and ride a 4 wheeler
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks